Go to Settings, General, System, Accounting, Billing section.
BC Health Default Bill to Field set to: Pay Patient Opted Out when you want Teleplan to pay the clinic directly. Save.
Practitioner, Payee and Clinic Numbers
1. Go to Settings>Practitioners>Open the practitioner profile.
2. On the General tab, Practitioner & Payee fields enter the #'s.
3. The Payee field is the account number payments will be received into from Teleplan.
Where to enter Clinic numbers
1. Go to Settings>General>System.
2. You will be on the Accounting tab. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and fill in the Clinic numbers. The number usually starts with a (T). It's generally 5 numbers. You receive this number from Teleplan.