Manitoba Chiro billing
(Do not create test claims using the Chiro Bill link on the schedule for this process).
- Create an appointment on the schedule.
- If a patient or their insurance is paying all or a portion of the appointment you will add the item to the Products & Services section. When completing the appointment the patient/insurance portion will automatically generate.
- When the appointment is complete, from the appointment options select "Complete and Chiro"
- NOTE: (ONLY MANITOBA USES COMPLETE AND CHIRO ALL OTHER PROVINCES SELECT CLAIM)
- Select Create Invoice. A Popup claim will open.
- The system automatically generates a claim for the tariff billed to Manitoba Health and an Invoice for the patient or insurance portion.
Viewing New Claims
- Go to Accounting>Appointment Claims.
- Set the Search Status field to "New" then search.
- All the new claims you have created that have not been billed will appear on the list.