When a patient would like to book an appointment, register for a program, update their personal information or pay for an appointment they can use the patient portal linked to your Juvonno system.
- Find your Portal URL
- Welcome Message
- Profile Sign Up
- Existing Patient Login
- New Patient Login
Find your Juvonno Portal URL
Patients can find your portal by opening an internet browser on their computer, phone, or tablet and typing in your portal URL.
It's best practice to put a 'Book Appointment' button on your clinic's website with your Juvonno Portal hyperlinked/embedded within the button. This allows patients to click the 'Book Appointment' button on your website and directly be forwarded to your Juvonno portal.
Portal Welcome Message
Greet your patients when they arrive at your Juvonno Portal login page!
Simply adjust your 'Portal Login Page Message' under Portal Settings Juvonno to let patients know what they can find inside your portal.
Click here to find out how to adjust your 'Welcome' message in portal login page message.
Patients with a patient portal profile can securely log in to your Juvonno portal by:
- Simply typing in their email address and password
- Then finish by clicking on the Login button.
If the patient clicks on the 'Signup' button on the login page they will be redirected and asked if they are an 'Existing Patient' or a 'New Patient'.
Existing Patient Login
If a patient has visited your clinic's location before and has a patient profile in your Juvonno system they are able to access their portal profile.
The email address must match the email provided in their patient profile.
After the patient has filled out their email address and passwords they will need to confirm the information through the email address provided and then will be able to login to the patient portal.
Existing Patient Login Notes:
1) Your email address will be used to search for your account. If your account is found, a validation email will be sent to that address to activate your account. This step is meant to ensure that we are granting access to the appropriate person. If your account is not found, please contact us for more information.
2) If your email doesn't arrive within a couple minutes, please make sure to check your SPAM folder.
3) If the patient already has a profile, they will receive the following message
New Patient Sign-up
If the patient has never attended your clinic they can start to set up a new profile and book an appointment.
The patient will have to fill out information, which will also create a patient profile inside of your Juvonno system.
Once the patient has filled out their portal information they can then log in and book an appointment!
- The portal must be enabled in order to have access to it as a patient