1. Copy Last Chart Template - You cannot copy Notes. You are only able to copy your OWN charts.
2. Copy Last Custom Chart Template - If you are using custom charts and an edit has been made to the original template from Settings, Form & Chart templates you will have to create a new chart for the patient you cannot copy the chart in this case.
3. Administrators are unable to copy a chart.
4. Due to college requirements you are unable to delete a chart once you have saved it.
5. When editing charts the system creates a new version each time you edit and save the document.
6. You must be logged into your Practitioner Profile to chart patients and see the "Chart" tab on your dashboard.
7. While in a patient chart, on the left side of the page you will see a list of the last 5 and next 5 appointments the patient booked.
Create a Chart in a patients profile
1. Go to the Patients profile>select Charts. Select the +Add icon located in the top right corner of the page.
2. The Charts you have selected to use in the patient profile under your profile will appear under the Observations tab.
3. Selec the chart you want to create. Attach a complaint if it's applicable. Enter the data for the chart. Select "Apply Changes" throughout creating the document to ensure you do not lose the chart in the event of a time out or an interruption of internet service.
4. Select the Save button when you have completed the chart.
5. The Chart will save under the Chart tab. You will have a few options after saving. You can Edit/View Chart, Add a Document, Add a Note and Lock the chart.
6. Create a PDF file by selecting the Export to PDF option located in the top right corner of the page.
Click the down arrow beside the "Add" button.
Or, Open the patient profile and select the Export to PDF button.
7. You can Fax a chart if you have the module enabled on your system. Open the chart, Export to PDF. At the bottom of the page there is a "Send as Fax" option.
Copy Last Chart Template
1. Open the patient profile, Chart tab.
2. Select the "Add" option. The Copy Last Chart Template option will appear at the top of the popup.
3. Select Copy Last Chart Template. The details from the previous chart will populate. You can edit the chart and Save it.
How to add a document to a chart
1. Open the patients profile.
2. Select Chart tab.
3. Open the Chart you want to attach the document to.
4. Select the document tab.
5. Browse for the document you have upload to your computer then Save.