Show Upcoming Appointments on Invoices
Follow these steps to print Upcoming Appointments at the bottom of the patients invoice.
Go to Settings>General>System>System>Other section.
Locate the Show Upcoming Appointments on Invoices and set it to Yes then Save.
To set the system to print the Upcoming Appointments in PDF follow these steps.
1. Go to Settings>General>System>Scheduling.
2. From the Dashboard Section locate the Upcoming Appointment link field, set it to PDF.
3. From the Appointment Menu Links section, locate the Upcoming Appointments field, select Yes then Save.
You can print patient upcoming appointments as follows:
a. From the Quick Patient Look Up button on the Home page located vertically on the right side of the page.
Click the Upcoming Appointments button then the print icon.
b. From the Patient appointment block on the schedule.
Click the patient appointment block on the schedule, select View Appointments, a PDF pops, select the print icon.
c. Reports: Patient Appointments
1. Go to the Reports tab>Scheduling heading - Patient Appointments.
2. Enter the date range & name of patient.
3. The upcoming appointment list will open, click the print icon.
Show Upcoming Appointment icon on the schedule
You can show a clock icon on the schedule block indicating the patient has an upcoming appointment.
Go to Settings>General>System>Scheduling>Appointment Display section.
Locate the the Upcoming Appointment Icon field and set it to Yes then Save.