Note: Log in as a Level 2 Administrator to access these settings in Juvonno.
1. Log into HCAI.
2. Go to the Manage tab.
3. Click the Facility Management tab.
4. Scroll down to the field Practice Management System Integration and set to Yes.
5. PMS Vendor name is GlobalOffice (no spaces).
6. PMS Username is unique to each clinic (no spaces or special characters*).
Create a new username that will be used with Juvonno's HCAI settings.
7. Select Save.
(If you have already created a password you will see Reset Password instead).
8. Select Reset Password.
9. Note the Username, Password, HCAIFacility Registry and FSCO
Licence Number exactly as it appears.
10. In Juvonno, navigate to Settings > Clinics and Open the clinic.
11. Locate the HCAI fields located to the right side of the page.
12. Enter the FSCO Number, Facility ID(HCAI Facility Registry Number),
Username and Password you have noted then Save.
13. Then go to Accounting, within the Health Claims for Auto Insurance section.
14. In Module Settings, enter the Facility ID, Username and Password
used to log in to HCAI's portal in Step 1. Confirm the Password then Save.
Note: Once saved, the password fields will appear empty for security purposes.
Proceed to HCAI : Staff Setup for details on how to connect your practitioners and how to provide staff access to the HCAI Notifications Dashboard.