1. Text reminders are now FREE. Contact Customer Service have this feature activated. 1.866.643.3041 Ext. 8.
2. The patient must have a valid cell phone number on their Patient General page.
3. You can override the System Default by going to the Patient Profile>General Page>Default Reminder and select a different reminder, scroll to the bottom of the page and Save.
Set the System Default to Text Reminders
1. Go to Settings>General>System>Email & Reminders>Scheduling section>Default Patient Reminder.
2. Select 1 of the Text Message reminder options. Scroll to the bottom of the page and Save.
Edit what the Text Reminders says
1. Go to Settings>General>System>Email & Reminders>SMS Messages section.
YOU CANNOT HAVE MORE THAN 160 CHARACTERS INCLUDING THE CHARACTERS THAT WILL POPULATE WITHIN THE TAGS OR THE TEXT MESSAGE WILL NOT SEND.
2. Within this section you will see examples of "Tags" you can use to auto populate information into the message. If you edit this section, scroll to the bottom of the page and "Save".
View text messages sent and received
1. Go to the Home page, Communication>Text Messages.
2. From the Text Messages page you can do a search for messages.
3. You're able to send a custom text message from within this section by selecting the "Send a Message" link located in the top right corner of the page. Enter the recipients cell number, type your message and Send.
4. You're also able to communicate back and forth with your patients from this page.
5. The status column indicates if the text message was sent.
6. Click the blue icon to the left of an item for additional options. If a message shows an error under the status column select the "View Details" option. At the bottom of the pop there is a "Header" field click the "Show" link to read more details about the error.