Patient Profile - Default Reminder / General Page
Email Reminder: The patient must have a valid email address on their profile under the Default Reminder field in order to receive an email reminder.
Text: must have a valid Cell phone number in their profile and the default set to Text.
Automated Call: must have a valid phone number in 1 of the phone fields and it must be set to the Default.
Set the System Default
You can set the system default. This is the method in which the patient will be reminded of their appointment unless their patient profile Reminder field has been set to another method that will override this setting.
1. Go to Settings>General>System>Email & Reminders>Scheduling section>Default Patient Reminder.
2. Select 1 of the reminder options. Scroll to the bottom of the page and Save.
Where to view email reminders in the Patient Profile
Go to the the Patient Profile>Correspondence>System Emails.
All system emails that are sent through Global office will be logged on this page.
Where to view text reminders sent and received
Go to Communication>Text Reminders.
There is no log for these as they are automated voice messages.
Quick Access to the Appointment Email log
1. From the Home page go to Communication>Appointment Reminders.
2. All the emails that are sent through the system to your patients will be logged on this page. Click the blue icon to the left of the item for more options.
3. Resend the reminder: You will have the option to resend the reminder if the appointment is in the future.
4. The status column will indicate if the email was sent, not sent or if there is an error.