Patient Profile - General Page
The patient must have a valid email address on their Patient General page under the Default Reminder field.
Set the System Default to Email Reminders
1. Go to Settings>General>System>Email & Reminders>Scheduling section>Default Patient Reminder.
2. Select 1 of the Email reminder options. Scroll to the bottom of the page and Save.
Where to view Email Reminders in a Patient Profile
Go to the the Patient Profile>Correspondence>System Emails. All system emails that are sent through Global office will be logged on this page.
Quick Access to Appointment Email log
1. From the Home page go to Communication>Appointment Reminders.
2. All the emails that are sent through the system to your patients will be logged on this page. Click the blue icon to the left of the item for more options.
3. Resend the reminder: You will have the option to resend the reminder if the appointment is in the future.
4. The status column will indicate if the email was sent, not sent or if there is an error.