Where to view and create Charts in the patients profile
1. Open the Patients Profile>Chart tab.
2. Click the "+Add" button then select the "Observations" tab.
Charts selected in the practitioners and administrator profiles will appear as tabs under the Observations tab.
Create a Chart in a patients profile
1. Go to the Patients profile>select Charts>Add.
2. The Charts you have selected under your profile will appear under the Observations tab.
3 Complete the chart details. Select Apply Changes button to save as you go. Attach a complaint if it's applicable.
4. Select the Save button when you have completed creating the chart.
5. The Chart will save under the Chart tab. You will have a few options after saving. You can Edit/View Chart, Add a Document, Add a Note and Lock the chart.
6. Create a PDF file by selecting the Export to PDF option.
PDF CHART ADDRESS ON CHART:
If the patient has a Default Clinic set in their profile the Chart will display the Default location.
If the patient does not have a Default Clinic set the address you entered under Settings, General, System, Company will appear on the chart.
7. You can Fax a chart if you have the module enabled on your system.
How to add a document to a chart
1. Go to the patients profile.
2. Select Charts.
3. Open the Chart you want to attach the document to.
4. Select the document tab.
5. Browse for the document you have upload to your computer.
Where to locate the chart option throughout the site
1. From the patients appointment scheduled on the Home page. You can access previous charts or select new chart.
2. Under the Patients Profile, Chart tab.
3. Open the Quick patient look up tab located on the right hand side of the Home page. Charts are located at the bottom of the popup window.
4. From the Charting tab located on the Home page (this tab only appears when you are logged in as a Practitioner if you have it enabled under your practitioner profile).
Restricting Access to Charts
This can be done in a number of locations throughout the site.
1. The Practitioner & Administrators Profile
a. Login tab.
b. Under the User Type. Select the appropriate User Type you created that you set the charts item to restricted.
2. The Practitioner Profile
a. Login tab.
b. Patient Profile Access field. Use this setting to select if the practitioner has access to:
• All Patient Profiles
• Only when I am the default practitioner
• When I am assigned to an active treatment plan.
3. Practitioner and Administrator profiles
a. Practitioner Access tab.
b. Under the Individual Practitioner Access Section – Add an individual employee and select if they will view charts and/or the schedule.
Primary Group Access Section – Add a staff group and select to view charts and/or the schedule.
NOTE: the User Type set for each employee will override a view chart setting in this section.