Note: We suggest only using the “Employee” option if you want to restrict the individual to having very little access to features, options etc. For administrators, we recommend using the Administrator profile.
- How to create a Practitioner/Administrator profile and set up availability
- Go to Settings>Practitioners or Administrators>New.
- Login tab: Set up a User name/Password>Select a User Type. (User Type must already be created).
- Assign 1 or more Schedule Types to the Practitioner. (1 Schedule Type must already be created).
- Preferences: Select the correct Dashboard.
- Practitioner Access: Select Practitioners individually or by Staff Group to view their schedules and/or charts. (Staff Groups must already be created).
- Availability for Practitioners: From the Practitioner Profile Select the Availability tab.
- Quick steps to view practitioner schedules on the dashboard
- Setting up User Types
- Settings >User Types>New User Type.
- Add User Type to Practitioner Profile>Settings>Practitioners>E >Edit Practitioner>Login tab>User Type – select from the options>Save.
- Setting up ScheduleTypes
Setting up a new schedule type and assigning it to a practitioner.
- How to set up GoWebmail
The Employee must be logged into their own profile under the GoWebmail tab to set this up.
- How to change Practitioner schedule intervals
- Practitioner Profile Page>Scheduling Interval field>Select the interval.
- You must set up a new Availability record whenever you change the interval.
- Select the Availability tab.