Go to Reports.
You will be able to define your report criteria based on Product Categories and Vendors.
2. Inventory Value Excel Report
Provides the following columns:
1. Item #: This is the Product Item # located under your Products & Services.
2. Item Name: This is the Product Item Name located under your Products & Services.
4. Department: Under the Product & Service you entered.
5. Category: Under the Product & Service you entered
6. Reorder Point: This must be entered under the product inventory tab.
7. Min. Onhands: This must be entered under the product inventory tab.
8. Max. Onhand: This must be entered under the product inventory tab.
9. Counts as of: Will show a date.
10. Count: (If you see a negative total example: -3, this indicates you have sold a product without entering an inventory count).
1. Comprehensive Sales
This report gives you a break down by product & service by Department, Category or Product & Services.