After you created and sent your Purchase Order, you will receive the items and need to update your inventory.
TIP: You do not need to create a Purchase Order to be able to use the inventory feature.
If you have created a purchase order and are receiving inventory against it you will following this process:
1. Go to Accounting>Receive Items. Select the purchase order Number, the details of the order will appear.
2. At the bottom of the page beside the "Save Actions" you will have several options. You can select "Create Payable" to create a payable for the item and "Save". The Accounting/Payables page will open.
3. Enter the Payable Details then "Save & Exit".
4. The Payable you created will appear on the Accounting/Payables list.
5. Click the blue icon to the left of the item, select "Pay Payable".
6. The Accounting/Payables/Pay form will open with the details populated.
7. Select Save & New or Save & Close. This changes the payable to paid and it will be removed from the Accounting/Payables list.
You’re able to track inventory you transfer from one location to another.
1. Go to Accounting>Purchase Orders Section - Inventory Transfers.
2. Transfers you enter in the system will be displayed on a list. Search Section: Perform a search.
3. Select “New Transfer” located at the top right corner of the page. A blank transfer form will open.
4. Enter transfer information then select “Save”.