This tab is found on the Home page.
This page offers a quick link to create a New Claim, Quick Invoice and if you are an Optometrist you have access the Dispensing page where you can create an eyeglass, contact lens or part order or invoice without having to book an appointment.
1. New Claim: Opens a claim window.
2. Dispense: Opens the Dispensing Page window.
3. Bill Selected: You would have selected the check boxes beside items on the Billing tab, select Bill Selected.
You'll be prompted to confirm you want to create invoices for all the items selected, select "Ok".
The system will indicate how many receivable invoices were created then be removed from the list.
After you set an appointment on the schedule to Arrived the item is logged under the Billing Tab.
From the Billing tab page, select the icon to the left of the item, these are the option choices you have.
- Appointment Checkout: Opens a new window displaying the invoice checkout page.
- Chiropractor Billing: Opens a Claim window.
- Claim Appointment: Opens a new window displaying the appointment claims edit page.
- Bill Patient or 3rd Party: Opens a new window displaying the appointment claims edit page.
- View Appointment: View details of the appointment booked.
- Open Patient Profile: Open the patient profile details.
- Schedule Followup: A blank appointment page will open where you can schedule a follow up.
- No Bill: You will be prompted to confirm you want to remove the appointment from the billing list. Select “Ok” or “Cancel”.
1. You will not be able to invoice an appointment you flag as “No Bill” after this action is completed.
2. Already Billed: Confirm you want to flag this entry as already billed. You will not be able to invoice this appointment after the action is complete. If an invoice has not been paid and you make this selection, the invoice will NOT appear under the Patients History>Invoices. You will only find this item under the "Appointments" tab within the patients profile. The appointment status will be "Billed".