This page offers a quick link to a New Claim, Quick Invoice and takes you to the Dispensing page to create an eyeglass/contact lens or part order without having to book an appointment.
Items are logged on this page after an appointment has been flagged as “Arrived”.
Drop-down Menu Options
- Appointment Checkout: Opens a new window displaying the invoice checkout page.
- Claim Appointment: Opens a new window displaying the appointment claims edit page.
- Bill Patient or 3rd Party: Opens a new window displaying the appointment claims edit page.
- View Appointment: Select this option to view details of the appointment booked.
- Open Patient Profile: Open the patient profile details. Schedule Followup: A blank appointment page will open where you can schedule a follow up.No Bill: You will be prompted to confirm you want to remove the appointment from the billing list. Select “Ok” or “Cancel”.
- You will not be able to invoice an appointment you flag as “No Bill” after this action is completed.
- Already Billed: Confirm you want to flag this entry as already billed. You will not be able to invoice this appointment after the action is complete. If an invoice has not been paid and you make this selection, the invoice will NOT appear under the Patients History>Invoices. You will only find this item under the "Appointments" tab within the patients profile NOTE the appointment will status will be "Billed".
Dispense Button - Optometry Clinics
This button is located at the top right corner of the page. You are able to create an order for eyeglasses, contact lenses or a part. The site directs you to the Account/Dispensing/New Order page.
Bill more than 1 item
1. Check the boxes beside each item you want to bill at the same time.
2. Select the "Bill Selected" option from the down arrow located beside the Quick Invoice button in the top right corner of the page. You'll be prompted to confirm you want to create invoices for all the items selected, select "Ok".
3. The system will indicate how many invoices were created then be removed from the list.