When a patient arrives you may want to flag them to indicate to a Practitioner who is in a treatment room that their next patient is ready to be seen.
Flag a Patient as Arrived
1. From the Home page>Schedule, click the appointment block of the patient you want to flag as arrived.
2. Select “Patient Arrived”. A colored border will appear around the appointment block.
4. The appointment will appear under the Arrived tab.
How to Remove an Appointment from Arrived list
1. From the Home page select the “Arrived” tab.
2. Select the check mark beside the item to flag it as “Appointment Finished” or select the X to “Remove from Arrived List”.
3. You can also flag an "Appointment Finished" from the appointment block on the schedule.