When a patient arrives you may want to flag them to indicate to a Practitioner who is in a treatment room that their next patient is ready to be seen.
Arriving a patient puts them on the Arrived list and puts them under the Billing tab to assist you with creating invoices for more than 1 patient or more than 1 invoice at a time.
How to flag a Patient as Arrived
1. From the Home page, click the appointment block of the patient you want to flag as arrived and select “Patient Arrived”.
2. A colored border will appear around the appointment block.
4. The appointment will appear under the Arrived tab.
How to Remove an Appointment from Arrived list
1. You may have set a Patient to arrived. You are able to remove the patient from the Arrived list by clicking the red x.
2. From the Home page, click the appointment block and select "Remove from Arrived".
You can also set an appointment to Finished when the appointment is complete. This would indicate the Front Desk Administrators that the patient is ready to be billed.
2. From the Arrived list, select the check mark beside the item to flag it as “Appointment Finished”. You are then ready to Complete and Invoice.
When you set an appointment as Finished the appointment block will show a Completed icon.