You can create Follow Ups for patients and use this as a Call List to contact Patients to book appointments etc.
1. Go to Settings>Follow-Up Categories>New Category.
You will get this popup to enter the details.
Name: Example - 6 month Follow Up or 1 year Follow Up.
Days In The Future: Select how many days into the future you want to view this Category under the Follow Up tab. You can override this at the time of creation.
Colour: This is for your own reference identifying the tab. Click the down arrow, select a colour from the color palette and Save.
Example: Green 6 month Follow Ups, Blue 1 year Follow Ups
Now when you go the Home Page, Follow up Tab you will have a tab with the category you just created. The number icon indicates how many patients you have on that follow up list.
How to Add a Follow Up
1. Go to Settings, Followups Tab, select “+Add ” button.
You will get the Schedule Follow Up popup next.
2. Patient: Enter Patient name.
3. Schedule For: Select a Practitioner from the drop-down menu.
4. Category: Select a category from the drop-down menu.
5. Select a time and date.
6. Memo: Type a note concerning the follow up then "Save".
7. You’ll see a prompt advising you the follow up has been created.
8. The follow up will be searchable under the practitioner name.
9. The follow-up will be logged in the Patient’s profile under the “Correspondence” tab under Follow-Up, Calls and To Do's.