The Follow-up section must be enabled in order for you to see the tab on your dashboard. Go to Settings>General>System>Modules>Follow-Up Calls then "Save".
Create your own Follow-up Categories
1. Go to Settings>Follow-Up Categories>New Category.
2. You will get this page to enter the details for the followup.
3. Days In The Future: This field sets the default number of days in the future to set the follow-up action. You can always override this at the time of creation.
4. Select a Color and "Save".
5. Now when you go the Home Page, Follow up Tab you will have a tab with the category you just created. The number icon indicates how many patients you have that follow up list.
How to Add a Follow Up
1. Go to Settings, Followups, select “+Add Follow Up” button located in the top right corner of the page.
You will get this page.
2. Patient: Enter patient’s name.
3. Schedule For: Select a practitioner from the drop-down menu.
4. Category: Select a category from the drop-down menu.
5. Select a time and date.
6. Memo: Type a note concerning the follow up then "Save".
7. You’ll see a prompt advising you the follow up has been created.
8. The follow up will be searchable under the practitioner name.
9. The follow-up will be logged in the Patient’s profile under the “Correspondence” tab under Follow-Up, Calls and To Do's.