The Follow-up section must be enabled in order for you to see the tab on your dashboard. Go to Settings>General>System>Modules>Follow-Up Calls then "Save".
Create your own Follow-up Categories
1. Go to Settings>Follow-Up Categories>New Category.
2. Enter the name of the category.
3. Days In The Future: This field sets the default number of days in the future to set the follow-up action. You can always override this at the time of creation.
4. Select a Color and "Save".
How to Add a Follow Up
1. Select “+Add Follow Up”.
2. Patient: Enter patient’s name.
3. Schedule For: Select a practitioner from the drop-down menu.
4. Category: Select a category from the drop-down menu.
5. Select a time and date.
6. Memo: Type a note concerning the follow up then "Save".
7. You’ll see a prompt advising you the follow up has been created.
8. The follow-up will be logged in the Patient’s profile under the “Correspondence” tab under Follow-Up, Calls and To Do's.