There are many pre-built charts to select from within the system.
Both Practitioners and Administrators have access to using and viewing practitioner charts.
When you create a chart, the name of the person "Logged in" will appear as the person who created the chart.
Ensure if you have 2 profiles, 1 as an Administrator and 1 as a Practitioner that you are logged in as a Practitioner for charting patients.
Selecting Patient Charts
You must select the charts each Practitioner and/or Administrator will be using for Patients.
- Go to Settings>Practitioners or Administrators.
- Open the Employee profile and select the "Chart" tab.
- If you have created any custom chart templates they will appear at the top of the page under the 'Custom Form Editor' section.
Check the boxes beside Custom Charts.
- Continue selecting the check boxes beside the rest of the pre-built charts to activate them in the patients profile then "Save".
Where to view and create Charts in the patients profile
- Open the patients profile and select the "Chart" tab.
- Click the "+Add" button then select the "Observations" tab.
Charts you selected in the practitioners and administrator profiles will appear as tabs.
TIP: Practitioners should log in using their Practitioner Username and Password to ensure the chart default name appears correctly.
TIP: If you don't see a chart in the patient profile that you want to use make sure you have it checked off under your employee profile "Charts" tab.