Staff are the heartbeat that make your clinic run day in and day out. Be sure to set up their staff profiles correctly so that they can leverage the features and tools in Juvonno to create clinic efficiency.
- Employee Types
- Set Up Prior to New Staff
- New Staff Profile
Clinic owners, bookkeepers, managers, and front end staff
An employee must have an 'Administrator profile' to modify/make changes to the site. We suggest that you do not chart patients while logged into an Administrator profile.
Health practitioner that will need access to most features in Juvonno
Log in as a Practitioner when charting patients to allow all the defaults to showing the practitioner name. If a practitioner is required to modify the site they should also have an administrator profile.
Health Aids, Bookkeepers, Support Staff, Assistants
Restricted user access when the user logs in to Juvonno.
Set Up Prior to New Staff
Set up the following items in your system before creating employee profiles. The items below will appear as fields for you to select from while creating the profile.
Setting Up a New Staff Profile
1. Go to: Settings > Staff – Administrators, Practitioners or Medical Assistants/Employees.
2. Select "Add New Administrator or New Practitioner".
3. Enter the most pertinent information to get the staff member started then select Save. You can always come back and complete more details later.
- HCAI Ontario only, You must have the correct Practitioner Type and HCAI code set up to avoid errors on a submission.
- When you get your new system an administrative profile will already be created. This profile has the highest level of access (Level 2) and is often used by the business owner. This level cannot be edited by any other level of access. Some healthcare billing passwords the ability to enter data in some of the billing fields will only be available to this level of access.